Monday 14 October 2013

Immediately appointing a long course of antibiotics

Immediately appointing a long course of antibiotics
From what I know so far (knock had four doctors and many top Internet search), can treat prostatitis in three ways:

• Do not do anything quality and patient wait time by itself
 • Treatment with antibiotics within 1-2 weeks • Treatment with antibiotics, but the long-term (8-10 weeks in a row).


The first doctor I chose the second solution cured, but only for a short time. While taking a few days later and I feel more comfortable, but then again all the same. I fell into depression, because my doctor prohibits physical activity, while sporting event is no different from eating rice-water drink for me. I'm going to find another doctor.  get further details

The Monday did not hesitate to immediately appoint a long course of antibiotics. This time it was successful. Whether true for long time daily medication and warming to the prostate with a warm bath and call, so I had to pay a pretty steep price (inflammation of the anus and flaking skin in intimate areas), but much more pleasant than prostate disease.

The doctors (all) are banned I drink coffee and wine. They also warned to avoid colds best sports and activities to choose from. Overall, I am not allowed to ride a bike (to avoid pinched prostate) - even after resolution of symptoms - not to pool (travel bans swimming with wet pants) in summary, during acute illness (for me lasts 6-8 weeks) to definitively end all sports activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment