Monday 14 October 2013

Although I have no difficulty in erection effort

Although I have no difficulty in erection effort

Although I have no difficulty in erection effort, but desires "sex" is actually declining. The first doctor I knocked on the door, I asked, did not have children. I said that already. You may decide surgery or not, but for the sake of children, may not need surgery. He kept calm thinking. As long consideration, the more I see the need for surgery. Since I was quite young and may still want another child - a few more years.

Also I do not intend to wait for trouble occurs with erections "tool man" because of testosterone deficiency. The second doctor (introduced by friend) saw another matter entirely. He explained, phlebitis sack testicles cause male infertility.
 http://health.reviewship.com/customized-fat-loss-review/
The most common (15% of men are victims and nearly 50% of male infertility) and he advised me definitive surgery. The surgery at regional anesthesia lasted nearly 30 minutes. It does not leave a big scar in the lower abdomen (the doctor "had the" testicular veins in that position, not in the testicle bag). After surgery pain a little bit, but quickly disappeared.

Flash a few weeks have passed since that time, the concentration of testosterone in my body jumped, and sperm quality is also improved markedly. The doctor confirmed my surgery, many are afraid of cutlery and even a section giving the ability to have children, rather than cure.
Whereas if surgery, approximately 70% of cases improve sperm quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment